TROP2 Expression: An Evolving Targeted Approach for Patients with Advanced NSCLC
September 1, 2020
September 1, 2021
Scroll to the Bottom of this Information to Begin this Course
This activity is jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and PlatformQ Health Education, LLC.
This activity is supported by educational grant from Daiichi Sankyo.
- Physicians — maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
All other health care professionals completing this course will be issued a statement of participation.
Thoracic and medical oncologists, pulmonologists, pathologists, NPs and Pas, oncology nurses and other HCPs involved in the care of patients with lung cancer.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe TROP2 as a biomarker, prognostic indicator, and drug target for NSCLC
- Evaluate the impact of overexpression and upregulation of TROP2 in NSCLC
- Summarize the unique design principles of ADC anti-TROP2 therapies
- Compare and contrast the mechanism of action for novel anti-TROP2 therapies
- Review current clinical trials evaluating anti-TROP2 ADCs in solid tumor cancers, including NSCLC
Edward Garon, MD, MS
Associate Professor of Medicine at the Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in the Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
Aaron Lisberg, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Los Angeles, CA
PlatformQ Health Education, LLC
PlatformQ Health Education, LLC
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and PlatformQ Health Education, LLC. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosures of Conflicts of Interest
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to PIM policy. PIM is committed to providing its learners with high quality CME activities and related materials that promote improvements or quality in healthcare and not a specific proprietary business interest of a commercial interest.
The faculty reported the following financial relationships or relationships to products or devices they or their spouse/life partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this CME activity:
Edward Garon, MD
- Consulting Fees: GSK, Novartis, Merck
- Contracted Research: AZ, BMS, Merck, EMD Serono,Eli Lilly, Novartis, Genentech, Mirati, Neon, Iovance
Aaron Lisberg, MD
- Consultant/Advisory Board Fees: AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Leica Biosystems, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Novocure, Pfizer, MorphoSys
- Commercial Research Grants: Daiichi Sankyo, Calithera, Biosciences, AstraZeneca, Dracen Pharmaceuticals, WindMIL
The planners and managers reported the following financial relationships or relationships to products or devices they or their spouse/life partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this CME activity:
Tariqa Ackbarali has no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Bridget Griffin has no conflicts of interest to disclose.
The PIM planners and managers have nothing to disclose.
The following PlatformQ Health Education, LLC planner, Bridget Griffin, hereby states that she or her spouse/life partner do not have any financial relationships or relationships to products or devices with any commercial interest related to the content of this activity of any amount during the past 12 months
Disclosure of Unapproved/Off Label Use
This educational activity may contain discussion of published and/or investigational uses of agents that are not indicated by the FDA. The planners of this activity do not recommend the use of any agent outside of the labeled indications.
The opinions expressed in the educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of the planners. Please refer to the official prescribing information for each product for discussion of approved indications, contraindications, and warnings.
Method of Participation
There are no fees to participate in this activity. To participate in the activity, go to www.OMedLive.com. To receive credit, participants must (1) read the target audience, learning objectives, and disclosure statements, (2) complete the educational activity online, and (3) complete the post-test and activity evaluation. To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, participants must receive a minimum score of 70% on the post-test.
Participants will need a computer with a recent version of Adobe Flash installed, as well as an internet connection sufficient for streaming media.
Participants have an implied responsibility to use the newly acquired information to enhance patient outcomes and their own professional development. The information presented in this activity is not meant to serve as a guideline for patient management. Any procedures, medications, or other courses of diagnosis or treatment discussed or suggested in this activity should not be used by clinicians without evaluation of their patient’s conditions and possible contraindications and/or dangers in use, review of any applicable manufacturer’s product information, and comparison with recommendations of other authorities.
Please contact the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine at www.pimed.com.
For any technical issues or issues with your CME Certificate, please contact OMedLive at 877-394-1306 or at Support@OMedLive.com
Information we collect is primarily used to communicate with program participants, award CME/CE credits, manage user accounts, recommend relevant programs and perform data analysis to inform educational outcomes.
In plain English, here is what we affirm:
- You can change your registration profile at any time from our “Profile” page
- To request any of these changes without logging in, please call us at 1 (877) 394-1306 or email us at support@PlatformQHealth.com
- You can end your association with PlatformQ Health at any time
- PlatformQ Health does not spam, nor we do we rent or sell our email list in whole or in part. Any program-related data sharing is for engagement verification and opt-in based further education
- EU citizens can request a complete record of their account and/or request to have their personal data expunged by contacting email@example.com with the subject line “Data Request”